Monday, August 25, 2014

Pirate Day

     As the college students are starting or returning for the new school year, I get to help several stores this week at local orientations setting up new accounts. I really miss being at school. But even more than that, I'd love to work at a college or university. I think I would really enjoy teaching public speaking or philosophy, my two passions.  It's going to be fun to be on several different campuses this week. 
     On a sidenote, I excused myself from the table I was working out this afternoon to use the ladies room. I walked in at the same time with a young co-ed..  As I was attending to the matter at hand, she cleared her throat in the next stall. When she finished, she said Arghh. Which I thought was weird, until she did it four more times ... Arghh, Arghh, Arghh, Arghh.  Best part of the day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment