Thursday, March 5, 2015

Babes

     A client I met recently stopped by the store today and brought her granddaughter.  Tiny, she looked to be around 5 or 6.  I hustled myself over to meet the little one.  We'll call her Claire.  After the introductions were made, my client broke into traditional show-off-the-kid mode. 
    
     "So Claire, what do you and I have in common."
     "Both our names start with the letter C."
     "Excellent!  And what else do we have in common?"
     "We're both Capricorns."
     "Yes!  And what is our family motto?"
     "You'll live."


     I swear to God, I fell to the floor with laughter.  My client was quick to let me know that their real family motto is "Never give up," but I'm thinking about embroidering "You'll Live" on something.
    


    


    

No comments:

Post a Comment